Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree


We spent all day today wrapping gifts, purchasing, setting up, and decorating our tree, and otherwise organizing the house. It was a lot of work but oh so worth it now that we are done. I finally get to listen to all of my favorite Christmas music like A Charlie Brown Christmas and my new favorite CD from Starbucks called Stockings by the Fire. I miss Christmas music all year long so when the season finally comes along there is no holding back. I'm not sure when or how I first developed my adoration of all things Christmas but it seems like this obsession is here to stay.
Once in third grade I even put on a candy cane ballet costume and danced to "Oh Christmas Tree" for the elementary school talent show. It was in June.

Breakfast- SCD yogurt with bananas and honey, banana bread from the SCD Bakery
Lunch- Pear, red onion, blue cheese, and roasted chicken salad with olive oil and vinegar
Dinner- That's a good question

PICTURE- My SCD Christmas tree. Why SCD? Because I say so.

1 comment:

Amy McKenna said...

SCD could stand for "Super Cool Decorations!" :)