Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat, Don't Wanna Cheat, Gimme Somethin' Legal to Eat


Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat, Don't Wanna Cheat, Gimme Somethin' Legal to Eat. This is the SCDers mantra at any restaurant and especially around Halloween. Well my darling of a hubby made me some sweet SCD treats including the Easter Candy from Jenny Lass. I will see if I can get permission to post this recipe posted.
I believe GrainFree Gourmet & Healing Foods also has SCD Legal candy recipes. They are so yummy you will barely miss chocolate.

Breakfast- Organic SCD yogurt with bananas and honey
Lunch- Chicken soup with kale & carrots
Dinner- Beth's Yummy Creamy Tomato Soup with grilled cheddar cheese sandwiches made from panini bread from the SCD Bakery

PICTURE- Making Jenny Lass' Easter Candy - The Cooling Process (before you cut it up and freeze)

1 comment:

Amy McKenna said...

I know what you were going through over Halloween. Sophia and I went trick-or-treating and came back with more candy than she could/should ever eat. Fortunately, I had made myself some peanut butter candy from Eat Well, Feel Well. It totally did the "trick." :)