Monday, September 17, 2007

Switching Perspective


I woke up at 5:30AM today just so I could be out of the house extra early and wouldn't you know I ended up in a huge traffic jam due to an accident.

I started to get really frustrated as it took me an hour and a half to get to work but them I changed my perspective and was grateful that I made it there safely and was not part of the accident.

As the old saying goes, sometimes you just need to look on the bright side.

Breakfast- SCD organic yogurt with banana and honey
Snack- Cinnamon muffin
Lunch- Hearty pot roast with vegetables
Dinner- Chicken fajitas with onions and peppers marinated in cumin, corriander, garlic, red wine vinegar, olive oil, and lemon juice sauteed and served with SCD sour cream (yogurt made from Half and Half), SCD salsa, and grated cheddar cheese all rolled up in a Boston Bibb/Butter lettuce tortilla (My non-SCD husband prefers his tortillas with the lettuce wraps as well). Also, we decided to save the rest of the pot roast for lunches.

Picture- Fajita Feast

No comments: