Sunday, June 15, 2008

Menu for June 13, 14, 15 2008

  • Friday night- Dinner on the porch with the family. Chicken salad with SCD mayo, grapes, and apples over Bibb lettuce. Summer squash, zucchini, and green beans simmered with tomatoes and garlic.
  • Saturday - Cheese burger lunch and Cape Cod Lobster with butter and a side of green beans for dinner.
  • Sunday - Bowling with the parents and then out with friends for a dinner of wild salmon with a lemon, thyme, butter sauce and a cucumber, olive, tomato salad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am starting the SCD this weekend. Even though I've just read Elaine's book, and purchased two cookbooks (one is the Everyday Grain Free Gourmet, the other is by Rashan [name?]), I have been wondering how I will plan each days menus. The first batch of yogurt is in the machine as I type. Thank you SO SO much for outlining what you eat for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner! Your obvious enjoyment of food gives me confidence. I can't thank you enough!

The Adventure Begins.... said...

Hi Cynthia- I am glad you enjoy the blog. Good luck and best wishes!

Jilluck