Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Hangover

Oven roasted turkey, sweet and sour cranberry sauce, delicious pan gravy, butternut squash puree, mashed cauliflower, deviled eggs, pickles, wine, cheese and SCD crackers, pistachios, and pies.

It is official. I have a Thanksgiving hangover.

Also, last night was my High School reunion. It was great to see people who I have not seen in over 15 years. Lots of them have kids of their own now. I was grateful that I was healthy enough to go and that I am finally back to my normal weight.

It was a busy weekend and today we are going to settle in, cook up some Mexican Meatballs, watch a little football and turn in very early.

Breakfast- Smoothie with SCD organic yogurt, blueberries, bananas, honey and vanilla
Lunch- Mexican Meatballs with asparagus
Dinner-Roasted pumpkin and butternut squash soup with cinnamon and cumin


PICTURE- Yummy pumpkin pie (Beth's recipe)

No comments: