Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One Year and a Long Way!



Work and then acupuncture and next my SCD web crawl which includes review of all of the following:
  1. Scdrecipe.com
  2. Bethsblog
  3. Roboranch site
  4. SCDbakery.com
  5. SCD listserve emails.


As I tell my husband, this is my "homework." Good thing he is a very patient man. Also, today is exactly one year to the date of my resection for Crohn's disease. Last year at this time I was 22 pounds lighter (and I weigh 110 now), residing at the Lahey Clinic for all of August (30 days), and all of my meals were "enjoyed" intravenously. Not so much fun.



But TODAY 1 year later, I worked and commuted 11 hours, went to my acupuncture appointment, and created this post. Not too shabby.



Breakfast- SCD Yogurt with organic raspberries, strawberries and honey



Lunch- Left over pork chops and apples sauce



Dinner- Wild Cod with parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper, scallops with scallions, garlic, thyme and lemon zest and organic spinach



MUCH better than a pic line

PS. We went camping this weekend WAY out in western Massachusetts and this is a picture of our camp site.

No comments: