Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Sandwiches

Thanksgiving was great. We enjoyed the usual turkey along with a roast beef and SCD legal gravy. I also made homemade cranberry sauce with apples and honey and some cheddar biscuits from Grainfree Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

The biscuits were terrific for turkey sandwiches. I carefully cut the biscuits in half horizontally, toasted them and then added SCD mayo, cranberry sauce, gravy and turkey.

YUMMM

Too bad I forgot all of the leftovers at my mom's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! My husband started on the SCD for crohns about 3 months ago. It's working - but still can't find consistency. Because you have more time on the diet I thought I would see if you can help me with a question. We are headed to Disney World in January and I an trying to figure out how to handle the "eating" part. Any tips that have worked for you while vacationing?

Amy@RunnersLounge.com