Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New York Style SCD Pizza


New York City is known for its world famous pizza and since I am going on a business trip to NY tomorrow (and will certainly not be sampling the mozzarella-gluten-sugar concoction) it seems only fitting that my send-off dinner tonight was a lovely SCD legal pizza with prosciutto and pineapple.

See you upon my return from the BIG Apple.

Breakfast- SCD smoothie with blueberries, yogurt, honey, banana, and vanilla extract
Lunch- Spaghetti Bolognese
Dinner- SCD Pizza & Salad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I recently discovered your blog. The recipes you prepare sound fabulous and gourmet! I'm inspired to try to take my SCD dishes up to the next notch.

The Adventure Begins.... said...

So glad to hear that you enjoy the blog. In my dream life I would spend all day conjuring up gourmet SCD recipes and posting about them in a highly literate and creative way. In my real life I spend all day tied to a cubical wishing I at least had a human-sized gerbal spinning wheel to run on during my breaks. Weird daydream - I know.

SCD kid said...

I would love the recipe for this it looks so good